Saturday, September 2, 2017

NYC Day 69: The Morgan Museum and Library



The modern main entrance of the Morgan Museum
...
Wednesday 23, August | Expenses $28.00 ($35.40)
Eats $15.00 ($18.95)
Recreation $13.00 ($16.45)

MORGAN MUSEUM & LIBRARY
I am way behind in recording my daily New York adventures––or at least recording the main event of the day. as I count down to the final day of my stay in the Big Apple, I feel like I have more important things to do than spend a couple of hours updating the blog each morning. Therefore, I––and you, dear reader––are going to have to settle for basic placeholders until I find time to make a better accounting of each day. More than likely, this will not happen until I return to Australia in the second week of September.


A view of the Morgan Library
...

======================================
Wednesday 23, August | Expenses $28.00 ($35.40)
======================================

Any questions, comments or suggestions? How about complaints or compliments? Let me know via the comments box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments, Thoughts and Feedback is encouraged.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...